Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Secret Santa - REVEALED!!

It's been a looooong month! in more ways than one!!

Remember this.......



Well.....look what I got.....

I didn't find out until the 25th December who my secret santa was!!

Just wanted to say a Great BIG...Thank You...to Sam.

It was so much fun! & VERY hard work not to peek & I got a gorgeous hand-made Christmas card as well. :o)

2 comments:

  1. awww thanks Gez - glad you enjoyed opening your pressies! and here's hoping that when we do it all again next year, your not poorly!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! yummyyy goodies you have there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx