Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 6 December 2008

Week 12 - Rosie's Challenge
As it's the 1st December tomorrow, with only a few weeks until the big day now, I want you to get into the Christmas spirit and show me your baubles!


I used Basic Grey figgy papers which I just love :o) and a card template from the Think Pink Cyber Crop kit. The green ribbon is from todays secret advent swap & the most beautiful ribbon ever is a lovely piece of gold ribbon from off my surprise present from Karen. I am so pleased with how this ornament turned out. Thank You Rosie for a fantastic challenge. x

6 comments:

  1. Gez, those are gorgeous ornaments. I love all the paper that you used. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gez I love your baubles! Puts my flat ones really to shame!

    Thanks for joining in again.

    Wait 'til you see what Dee has in store for us tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These baubles are great Gez...so glad the ribbon came in handy. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely baubles Gez, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, I remember doing the scored circle thing as a kid - nothing like as sophisticated as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab baubles Gez, I love them x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx