Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 25 January 2009

25th Club

I've made 2 Christmas cards!!!! No.....I haven't gone mad. I mentioned the idea of making Christmas cards on the 25th of each month on the Bubbly Funk forum. The idea was liked & so the 25th Club was born!


I have taken lots of shots of my 2 cards today & this is the best shot I came up with.

I got a new stamp a couple of weeks ago & couldn't wait to make a couple of Christmas cards with it. The stamp is from Cuddly Buddly. I coloured in the stamp with watercolour pencils. The red paper is from a Bubbly Funk monthly kit & the green ribbon is from Dovecraft with oddments of Basic Grey paper.

This weeks challenge over on Rosie~Dee's blog is something old, something new. I'm just wondering if this would count as I have had my watercolour pencils years & years.
Thank you for looking.

I really enjoyed making these 2 cards & I am looking forward to next months, as I have thought of a good idea. :o)

4 comments:

  1. Awww, they are gorgeous Gez, I love that stamp too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it counts. Old watercolours and a new stamp.

    Thanks for joining in Gez.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stamp and I love the envelope/postcard look of the sentiment panel - fab stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! I love the cute image and the colors. TFS!

    Gez, I have something waiting for you in my blog :)

    Have a Blessed day to you and your beautiful family.

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx