Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

52Q

Week 2. Emily Falconbridge asked... Am I afraid of change??



I have decided to stick to a theme by following what I did for week one. Stamping an oval frame & then putting the question in. I am also going to try & add a piece of ribbon at the top each week also like week one. Should be interesting!



Side 2. Same formatt as last week! although I was very impatient & spoilt side 2 by not letting the ink completely dry & it smudged. So this is a quick re-make done this morning!

8 comments:

  1. I love your samplers :)

    Likin' the idea of keeping to a theme for you 52Q cards too, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe brilliant!!! I am trying to keep to theme of not using patterned paper and only handwriting. So I need to gen up on using inks! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby 52Q card Gez, and I like your idea of a theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the sentiment you express on the back - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and 52Q card Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! I love it. You did a wonderful job!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great, Gez. And I love your card for DCM. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect car and sentiment

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx