Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 22 January 2009

52Q

52Q - 3
Q - do you believe in fairies?



Mmm, one to think about. I know I believe in Angels but fairies? I love the work of Cicely Mary Barker & her sketches & poems written about the Flower Fairies. I have a big thick book of her complete works which is always nice to dip into & admire the drawings & words. I have stitched a few! My first big project was a flower fairy.

As a child I always believed in the Tooth Fairy & my children do now. I also believe in the ironing fairy, washing up fairy & the hoovering fairy but they never call. I answered...Yes, as a child. :o)

I stuck to my (now) usual layout for the question & this time found a cute picture of a fairy I was given only yesterday!! (out of an old card making magazine) I've used Stickles to add highlights.
Thank you for looking today.

6 comments:

  1. Awe I love your faerie Gez. What a good idea to look at it like a child would. Oh and the housework fairy doesn't visit me either :( X

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this one done quickly Gez.
    I love your little fairy image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this house I am the ironing fairy, the cleaning fairy, and the cooking fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Gez, this is brilliant! I really love the fairy image. Awesome job as always!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab funky looking fairy, another great 52Q card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx