Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 11 January 2009

Art Journal Journey

I know Emily Falconbridge has started a NEW challenge for 2009 called 52Q & I intend to take part in her weekly challenges. However.... I am still completing the challenge that Emily ran throughout 2007. I started the Art Journal in July 2008 not long after joining the Bubbly Funk forum & it will take me 52 weeks to complete. I have been keeping a record in my diary as to which week I am on but with having a really bad chest infection & flu on top. I've got about 4 weeks behind but have done them this week & here they are.

I am really enjoying the Art Journal challenge & know from my experience that you can start it when you want to.....it's never to late. Being nearly half way through it is really starting to come together. My AJ cards have been made on altered playing cards & each one has been put into an ATC bag to protect it.


Week 17. Your Bedroom.





I have taken a photo of my bedside cabinet! A place to keep all my little treasures. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, I love all your cards Gez, they're fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...I love your little space X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx