Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Art Journal Journey

Week 21. Redeeming Qualities/qualities you aspire to...



Side 1. I am a faithfull, loyal friend. I do not gossip or cause trouble. I like the quiet life! Just a little doodling on this side. I really can't remember the little off cut of paper. Think it could be Love Elsie. :)



Side 2. I aspire towards serenity. Perhaps I need to learn when to keep my mouth shut!! especially with DH!! I did a little doodling, inking & added a prima flower & button. I just love the colours.
Thank you for looking today. xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the paper that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Gez. I'll move your 'doinker' lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx