Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 24 January 2009

Art Journal Journey

Week 23. Right Now.....



I used Basic Grey paper off cut & doodled around the edges. I am busy planning birthday's at the moment! so I chose to document them. :)



Side 2. ALL the 2's. hehehe!!! but it's true. :) more paper off cuts & doodling. I don't know if I'm on my head or my feet at the moment. Planning two seperate birthdays! Two days apart. It will be the 2nd time for this to happen in our household, so that's another 2!!!

7 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed browsing through your pictures and crafts. You've made some really pretty things.

    I noticed you are a fellow Lancashire Lass. Pendle Hill is magnificent and beautiful, I have a wonderful picture painted by my Nan in our bedroom. I remember climbing it with my cousins as a child and imagining that witches were after us. Lol. My family are all originally from Burnley/Blackburn/Manchester - weavers and hatters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popped over from Karen's blog to see you DCM cards... spooky how they are so alike...lol

    Love your journal pages... just had a peek at them all and it looks like you had a lot of fun creating them too...fabulous!!

    have a fab weekend
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like more fun that the party planning! Love the papers you chose and the way the right hand side of the back is reminiscent of balloons - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these Gez, your doodling looks so good not like my scribble hehe XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the giraffies. Good luck with the birthday planning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a busy time for you, Gez - take care. Love the crafting. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez, you must be really busy preparing for your boys party. I really love to come and help you but I'm on the other side of the world :) I wish I could.
    I really love the giraffies so cute! Awesome creations. TFS

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx