Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 31 January 2009

ATC's Dec & Jan.

Over on the Bubbly Funk forum I joined the December ATC swap but never blogged it. Probably with all the activities going on & being so poorly. So here it is.....the theme was 'Disney'


I was lucky enough to have a roll of Disney wrapping paper & so picked some of the pattern out that I thought would fit on an ATC. I decoupaged the Disney classics badge & gave it a covering of glossy accents, a prima flower & some pink stickles.



The January swap has just taken place on the Bubbly Funk forum & this is the card I made. The theme was Bubbles. I used a background paper that was free on a magazine, inked the edges & doodled all around. I then stamped an image a couple of times, coloured in with watercolours & layered one on top of the other. I highlighted the bubbles with sparkly stickles.
Thank you for looking. xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the bubbles ATC and the use of the glossy accents to make the bubbles pop! iyswim lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bubbly one Gez and am now the proud owner of one of them. Thanks for joining in the swap.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx