Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Birth Sampler

I really enjoyed stitching this (even the *petite-point stitching on the fish pond!) & now I just need to put personnel details on (that is why there are gaps!!) Name (in 1st gap) date (in box) & time of birth on the clock!! The trouble being my little boys name is too long!!!
It is stitched on 28ct white evenweave & was stitched from a Just Nan chart.

* petite-point stitching is when you stitch over just one thread of fabric, if you look closely at the stitching on the pond & the rest you may just be able to make out that the stitches are smaller! You really do need good light!!


Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

  1. This is stunning! I got bog eyed when I tried to do counted cross stitch and now leave it to talented people like you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Gez, this is brilliant! I really love this one. I don't think I can do this, wish I live close to you and teach me how :) TFS!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning piece Gez.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx