Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 26 January 2009

Circle Journal

I've signed up for my first Circle Journal on the Bubbly Funk forum.

I have picked a theme & made my front cover below.


I really enjoyed making my cover, although I have a sore thumb. I have hand stitched parts of my design & pricked my thumb pretty badly sticking the needle into a cork board for safe keeping!! & not looking what I was doing until the pain hit me! It's really hard to write at the moment, silly how something so small can hurt so much. But the pain is worth it as I really love my front cover. Just hope it's not OTT.

I've used Paper Artsy stamps & my watercolour pencils. I have high lighted parts of my page with glossy accents.

Well that's the first bit done!

xx

11 comments:

  1. Gez that is lovely. Still haven't used all of the paperartsy stamps I bought before Christmas. You have inspired me to use them tonight. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW that is amazing Gez!!! Shame I have to wait so long to see it tho!!! Well done you XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word Gez!!! It's bloody gorgeous!!!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cover Gez, brilliant job! Hope your thumb is feeling not so sore now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cover - who was it said they were worried that their work wasn't good enough?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Gez, what an amazing piece of art...you clever, clever thing you xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gez, this is gorgeous. I'm so pleased I've joined the group, although I'm not going to come up to the standard you're setting. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowie Gez how fantastic is that? what a great front cover, you're going to end up with a great cj...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, thanks a lot for the sweet message you left in my blog. Much appreciated.

    WOW! you really did an amazing job! This is brilliant! I had to look so many times, all the details are fabulous!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx