Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 8 January 2009

DCM Challenge ~ Giving Thanks

This week's Daring Cardmakers task is to get those Thank You cards made and sent. Anything goes this week as long as that all-important Thank You" message is there.



I just love the KI Memories secret santa satin paper & thought it would be nice as the background paper. I've added a gold ribbon & made an envelope to put a special message in. The envelope paper is by HOTP.
Thank You for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely Gez, I love the idea of a secret message! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwthis is such a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez, this is a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx