Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

DCM Challenge

'Tis the Season.......to Recycle!

We'd like you to do your bit for the planet and make a card using some recycled items. Yes, we know we've done similar challenges in the past, but some things are good to revisit and this is one of them - it gets us looking at stuff we might be throwing away and asking ourselves if there's some card-making mileage to be had from it.And besides, it's FREE! If you can use something rescued from Christmas rubbish (scraps from cards, decorations etc) - then you get double points! lol



I really enjoyed this challenge & made a birthday card using some tissue paper that a Christmas present was wrapped in & also some ribbon.
I also used some Basic Grey paper Sugared & added a flower & brad.
Thank you for looking.

4 comments:

  1. This is very very pretty Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, lovely stuff to recycle! It's made a really delicate and pretty card, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Your card is gorgeous. I love all the papers and the design. TFS!

    Gez, I have something for you in my blog . If you have time please some and pick it up :) Thanks!

    Have a wonderful day my dear friend.

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card.

    The colour of the BG papers and the recycled tissue gives it a very delicate look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx