Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 20 January 2009

DCM Challenge

Get someone else to make it!
Any card, any theme and any colour scheme of your choosing - but the catch... some one else must actually make and assemble the card for you... (with your supervision)!Friends, relatives, or if there is no one close to hand, why not send instructions via email.


The first card is the card I have made for this weeks challenge. Karen asked if I would like to join her at this challenge. We decided the colour scheme should be green with a hint of purple and we chose sketch 4 from Kathy's Sketch file. We never actually saw each others cards so we had no guide only the sketch to go by. I can't believe how similiar they are!!!

The second card is the card that Karen has made using the same colour scheme & sketch. Isn't it beautiful.
Thank you for looking. It was a great challenge & we really enjoyed it.

9 comments:

  1. This was sooo much fun wasn't it Gez!!! Your card is superb! I can't believe how similar the cards are! Thanks for doing this with me XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, girls - brilliant!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both lovely cards Gez! You pair of smarty pants! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know even though you went with the same colour theme and the same LO the two cards do look different - it's the little touches that make this happen - I think they both look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are great cards, well done on the challenge.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're just fabb!! :) Thanks for playing along.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever pair, what a great idea to do a virtual team up! Both cards look fab, love the colour scheme you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Gez. I love the design and the papers that you used. You did a fabulous job! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx