Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Fairy Tale Sampler

This is one of my favourite Dragon Dreams sampler I have stitched. It is 6 1/2" x 12"long . It is stitched on 28ct ivory evenweave. The biggest challenge with this was including the beads in to the stitching & also I decided to use my own colours instead of what the chart said! It is stitched using DMC threads.


We play on Zelda, a Nintendo game which is about solving puzzles & completing quests & have been Zelda fans for probably over 20 years & the children also love to play the games so this sampler is quite fitting for our family.

4 comments:

  1. love it love it love it!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. phwoah! Lovin' that sampler Gez. What patience you have (and obv fab eyesight too to have stitched it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gez well done that is superb.
    I love the wording and the stitching and beading are just beautiful.
    I will finish some of my cross stitch pieces!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gez this is great, must have taken so long xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx