Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 5 January 2009

HS:MS:HS

Beginning
To welcome in the new year, the definition of our first word is 'the source, origin or commencement of something. Show us 'Beginning' in your space.
I blogged this today (underneath)! as a craft project & then visited HS:MS:HS & realised it would be perfect......I hope!
Certainly, was a new beginning for us as a family.

Thank You for visiting today.

6 comments:

  1. so lovely, lots of luck to your new family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful beginning :)
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project and a wonderful new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful beginning, wish you the BEST and lots of LUCK this year.

    Gez, I have something waiting for you in my blog. Please check it out. Thank you!

    Hope your and your lovely family have a grat day!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx