Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 9 January 2009

I'M BACK.....

Late last night I thought it would be a good idea to have a change of backgrounds on my Blog. 24 hours later I have learnt my lesson & for now I am stuck with this!! But it is better than no blog at all which was how I left things & went to bed at 2.45am. After 3 hours of trying to retreive my blog data. What a nightmare.

It's going to take some getting used to as it doesn't really feel like my blog at the mo if that makes any sense & I am sooo nervous about losing everything again. Hopefully I will feel happier tomorrow. :o)

My darling daughter has promised to make me a customized header this weekend. So that is definately something I am looking forward too. :o)

I am counting my blessings at the moment that I still have a blog & wish to thank, my Wonderful hubby for coming to my rescue. (cause I know he pops on here every now & again!!) Thanks B. XXXXXXX

xx

4 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like your blog at all Gez but as you say better than nothing.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice clean looking blog lol Still you though Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I am so pleased that you managed to sort something out even if it is different its still you hon XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! What a nightmare for you Gez!

    Good to see that you didn't lose it all though. You can change the look of it, but to retrieve the posts would be a bloomin' pain in the bum!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx