Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 16 January 2009

I've Won An Award!

WOW! It was a real surprise to receive this Award from a very special friend Rleen with her absolutely fabulous blog Precious Angels bursting with creativeness. A big mahalo for this wonderful Blog Award Rleen. XXX

I have to send Rleen my apologies as I have had this award since about the 8th January but with being poorly I haven't had chance to put it on my blog & then what with losing my blog all together last week!!



This is the bit I always hate doing as I visit so, so many creative Blogs & I can never choose JUST 5!!!!!!

In order to get this award you need to:

1). Post a link of the person who gave you this award.
2). Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites
3). Let your nominators know that they got an award from you.
4). Put a logo of the award on the blog.

I'll do this bit quickly & hope ALL my Bloggie friends get this award ~ eventually.

1.) Krafty Pieces. I am a fairly new visitor to Carol's blog. Carol's work is truly inspiring & well worth a visit. I admire Carol's work so much & love to see her latest creations.
2.) The Paper Girls. A truly inspirational team of designers, their work is always original & creative.
3.) Slightly Wonky Crafts This blog is owned by a very clever designer. You will always be inspired by Kaz's creativeness & inspiration. Her work & blog will always cheer you up.
4.) My Crafty Outlook. Hazel's crafting is always so inspiring. There isn't nothing this lady isn't affraid to try!
5.) Rosie-Dee's Challenge Blog Rosie & Dee come up with some great challenges & is definately worth a visit. New challenges are posted on a Sunday evening.

xx

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the award, Gez - well deserved - and many thanks for nominating me - I'll be back later to put the award on my blog (I need to have a think of who to pass it on to - as you say, so many blogs I visit, it'll be hard to choose). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Gez, thank you for nominating me and for your lovely words.

    Your blog is always so fresh and lovely so well done you for being nominated too...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez, you are welcome! You deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez thank you so much for our award :) Rosie and I will have a think about who to share that with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you!
    I just read your comment on Hazel's blog aboutresizing the Dottie image to fit an ATC. It's actually really easy, just insert it as a picture in MS Word and you can resize and print from there. I hope this helps and I hope you don't have a mac because then I'll have no idea.LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx