Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 31 January 2009

I've Won an Award

This is the Lemonade Blog Award. I have also heard it called the 'sweet attitude blog award'. It was such a lovely surprise to receive this award from a wonderfully talented crafter from Hawaii called Rleen.
Rleen has recently had a go at making her own jewellry & she is a natural. :o)

I've seen this award before, and didn't know what it was about, and I am really touched because it is to recognize someone who shows a great attitude or gratitude. Sending you a great big Mahalo Rleen. XXXX

It is my pleasure to pass this along to 5 other cyber-friends who have touched my life. It's a great way to show someone that you appreciate them; what their support means to you; and how you appreciate and love reading their comments. There are so many who qualify for this that it's hard to choose & I hope all my cyber-friends receive it eventually. :o)




1.) Karen

2.) Rosie

3.) Beth

4.) Carol

5.) Hazel


xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this one Gez. I feel very honoured! XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx