Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Rosie~Dee's Challenge

Week 19 - Rosie's Challenge
Following on from Dee's challenge of 'Something Old, Something New' last week, I want you to continue the theme and create 'Something Borrowed, Something Blue'Again, please remember that this can be anything that you want. A card; a scrapbook layout; a piece of altered art. What we really want you to do is to have fun and to enjoy creating a piece of work which you are proud to share with us. Don't forget to leave us a message here when you've made and blogged your art so that we can visit and leave you a great big cyber thank you!


I decided to make a layout this week for the challenge.

I've used some of my favourite Basic Grey papers. I had so much fun putting this together. :o) Great idea Rosie. xx

Lot's of doodling & stamping. The something borrowed! is DH's nail file to distress the edges of the photo's. Sorry DH if you read this :o) I should have asked first. I promise to buy some new ones tomorrow. :o)

I made this layout on the 25th January & so it qualifies for my first Scrap Your Day challenge of 2009.
Thank you for looking today.

10 comments:

  1. Gez, this LO is gorgeous!!! I really love it!

    See you again on Sunday for next week's challenge.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab LO Gez, I really love the use of the non paper elements...my type of thing LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super Gez, I love the journalling around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...Tom is just far toooo cute!!!! I love your LO sweetie. Oh and I used that stamp yesterday too!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way sis!!!!!!!

    I don't believe it. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely LO - good idea for the borrowed item. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is stunning! I love all the doodles around the edges. Your baby is so cute and adorable.
    You did a fabulous job!

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gez i really love it, i may have to scrap lift this if its okay, i have those BG papers and love how you've worked this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd don't mind Deanne. :)

    In fact I'd be quite chuffed. XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic work hun - I so love doodles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx