Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 10 January 2009

Rosie~Dee's New Year Challenge

Apologies for not posting my challenge card until now. I have been off line for a day or two.

To start week 16 of crafting off with a bang Rosie & Deanne challenge you to make a New Year card, a great way to welcome in 2009 and say Hi to someone you maybe missed on your Christmas card list!

I made this card using Stemma paper 'Holiday Cheer' it seemed perfect. I then printed out my message (being hopeless with computers, that was a challenge in it's self Rosie & Deanne!!!) I made a small tag out of Bazzill card & added a silver ribbon.
Thank You for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Well done Gez, its a lovely card! I just haven't had the time this week X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Gez. I'm so glad you got your blog back. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so bright an funky Gez! Thanks for joining us again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the papers and the colors. I missed this challenge.

    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx