Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 9 February 2009

52Q

Week 5. How do I feel today?



Tricky one........it's been a roller coaster of a week! I managed some 'ME' time today & did some crafting. My 2 boys have had their birthdays & the house is full of cards & balloons but I can't help but feel a little sad. So tired, nothing new there then & lonely???? but not when I'm in blog land. :o) I miss my mum so very much & it was the first time she wasn't here for her grandchildren's birthdays. Oh, well, that's another 2 firsts out of the way. :)

I've kept to the same theme as my other 4 cards using my oval frame stamp & some lovely ribbon. Side 2 paper scraps one Prima, one Basic Grey. Oh & my new Krylon pen......nothing is safe!!! Thank you for looking. xx

7 comments:

  1. Two more 1sts for you sweetie, can't be many left now X

    You must have a lovely little collection already XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep Karen you're right! Just got my daughter's b'day & the other....worst till last... Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heart goes out to you Gez... I still have my Mum but I can imagine how it must be for you as I would miss my Mum sooooo much!!
    Sending you some (((((HUGE HUGS)))) honey.
    I think I should have a go at doing one of those journals it seems like a fab idea. Thanks for sharing :D
    Take care of you
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, sending you so many hugs sweetie. Like Chris, I still have my mum but I would be completely lost without her. Take care honey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and purple there Gez. Sorry you are feeling a bit down. ((hug)) for you.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez you are very brave to put your feeling down in public like this. I agree that some of these Q's take a bit of soul searching but they will be good to look back on I reckon. Hugs to you.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx