Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

52Q

Week 6. If I could do it all again...would I change anything?

I've tried to keep my answer light.....when it was my birthday last June I didn't know anything about Bind-It-All's, monthly scrap kits & other such goodies :o) I don't want to sound ungrateful though because I really love what I got, it's just I saw it sitting there yesterday funnily enough before I saw the new question & thought..I could have had a BIA instead!
I've kept to my usual theme of my oval stamp...it reminds me of mirror, mirror on the wall!!! I've made a mess of my little 3 dots in stickles, they've sort of all merged into one! Oh, well...live & learn. Thank you for looking today.

5 comments:

  1. I love the way you've not given too much away here Gez.
    Ask for the BIA this year.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Gez...yes just think, you could ask for one for your birthday this year.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Stickles dots look like a sweetie in a posh wrapper Gez - I thought you'd got nice choccies for your birthday - lol! I like your lighthearted approach and maybe the birthday fairy reads your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are great, I love the way you are doing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Joanne! you did make me chuckle when I read your comment & went to look.....it does look like a sweetie!! rofl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx