Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

52Q

Week 7. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?


I have stuck to my usual theme & when I get week 9 I will take a group photo of them altogether & show you how I am storing them. My beautiful ribbon is from Hawaii.

I've always dreamed of climbing Everest........only to base camp! but it's nice to dream. I would like to climb to the top if I knew I couldn't fail but it's not going to happen in this life.
Sorry DH & DD for not choosing putting my last £1 coin on the lottery if I knew the winning numbers! I stuck with what is in my heart.
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful dream Gez, The climb up to base camp is supposed to be amazing! Your little cards must look so pretty altogether now XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick Gez but I suppose it doesn't do to think too long about these questions and their answers.
    I love the colours and ribbon on this one.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you - I reckon the lottery is over-rated! What a fab thing to pick and as you say, it's good to dream!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab dream Gez and great colours that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answer to the question Gez and you've made a lovely card for it too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! what a thrill that would be, Gez. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx