Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 9 February 2009

Art Journal Journey

Week 24. Remember when........



I was looking through my old photo's recently when I got 'tagged' on here & enjoyed a trip down memory land at the same time. Bearing in mind I'm making my art journal as part of my legacy! I couldn't help but choose this photo when this weeks topic came up.

My little boy not much bigger than the tyre, determind to push the tyre home after finding it on a local walk. I think Ben was 5 at the time. (He was 8 last week.) Why?? I'll never know...............boys!!

Lots of doodling, inking & my new Krylon pen. I've never had one before & have only just plucked up the courage to use it, don't know why, now?? It was easy to get the gold leaf flowing & now nothing within my reach is safe!!! I've used scraps of DCVW paper & also some Prima paper. Thank you for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Awe bless him!!!! The tyre looks sooo big!!! Lovely card Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids never cease to amaze me and Ben just gave me a giggle. Wonder what he planned to do with it once he got it home. lol

    Great memory to treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are great Gez. I'll update your doinker lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx