Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Art Journal Journey

Week 27.....Junk Mail.



I really dislike having junk mail pushed through the letter box. It comes in at the front door & then straight out of the back door for recycling. I did find a use for it this week though.....cutting out the letters for my art journal card! The flowers & vases are made from junk mail on side 2 & the background is paper from my scraps box.

I remembered another reason why I don't like junk mail.........my fingers ended up covered in ink when I cut out the letters, yuck!

I've used Prima papers & lots of doodling. No Krylon pen in sight!!
Thanks for looking. xx

4 comments:

  1. I think it's much more fun when you have to craft with stuff that you would recycle - you've made a great job of that card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What have you done with your Pen - not lost it I trust? - I do the same with the junk mail and goes straight into the recycling bin.

    Lovely card you have done with the rubbish leaflets. But don't tell the leaflet peeps that is what we use them for they might start leaving more. lol


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Gez! Great use of all that junk :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool ideas with junk mail!

    :)
    candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx