Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Basic Grey Challenge

Challenge 23 - Colour Combo

Well its time for another challenge and this time its a colour combo, we would like you to pick one of the following colour combos for your creations (Skin and white card colours are allowed too), Pink and Green, Pink and Brown ,Blue and Brown. So what are you waiting for, pick your favorite combo and get crafting :), but of course not to forget to use at least one item from BasicGrey on your creation

It seems like ages since I last joined in a Basic Grey challenge. I'm sure it's the first time this year. I think my mojo has returned since finding some great downloads from Charmed Crafts.



I have made my card using Basic Grey Blush papers & chose the Pink & Green combo. There's a tiny bit of blue in......I hope that's okay?

I have inked & distressed the edges of my papers & hand stitched around the edges in Anchor silver thread. I have included a K&Co. swirl which I inked with gold versa pad & included a couple of prima flowers & a Dovercraft brad & a tiny piece of cotton lace.
Thanks for looking today. xx

12 comments:

  1. Love it Gez....my type of card with the inked and torn edges, the stitching and of course the cotton lace....fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - blush is one of my favourite collections. Will have to pop over to charmed crafts and take a look at their downloads

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card ! I adore the papers you have used and these images are fantastic.

    Thank you for joining us in the BG challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card Gez. So textured and tactile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo ooo ooo I LOVE this Gez!!! Clever girl XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gez!! REally lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love the circle going over the top edge and all the little textured touches on here - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Great papers and fabulous image. Love your layout and your distressing.
    Thanks for joinin in at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fab card Gez! love the colour ways and that image.... fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez, this is fabulous. I love the papers that you used and the image is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx