Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 February 2009

A change is a good as a rest!

I'm in the middle of having a change around on my blog & it's like most things with me.....it's going to look worse before it looks better. LOL. My header is under construction....honest & I'm hoping to have everything just how I want shortly. Until I decide to have another change around!. :) I did say I embrace change on my 52Q (well, little ones like this are fine...aren't they?)
Please let me know what you think.....good or bad. :)

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that your new banner is very original!!! 'Under Construction' is an excellent title hon hahahahaha XXX

    Look forward to seeing what you come up with so that I can ask you how!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing the banner when it's done. It's good to have a change. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx