Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 2 February 2009

Inchy by Inch Challenge

BUTTONS
THIS WEEK I'D LIKE TO SEE BUTTONS ON YOUR INCHIES



I've been wanting to join in with the Inchy By Inch Challenges ever since I Goggled Inchie at the start of the year. I didn't have any horses last week but I've lots of buttons. :o)

I thought it would be seasonal to incorparate Valentine's Day! I used black card stock that I rippled & a scrap of white satin card. I used a scrap of woven canvas & a lovely sparkly red heart button. I typed valentine....be mine but ran out of room for valentine so just used be mine.

I really enjoyed the challenge. Thank you for stopping by & having a look today. :o)

12 comments:

  1. i love it :)
    i so keep meaning to join in with that group x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats sooo pretty Gez :). Now what do you plan to do with that one??? X

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Gez that is so pretty - love that button....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Inchy Gez, glad you are joining me in this new obsession lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab inchie - love the texture you've introduced and it's great without the word Valentine. I reckon you could turn this into the focal point of a Valentine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inchie hun.... I'm not very good at doing those cos my fingers are HUGE... really should practice doing more cos yours is gorgeous!!
    hugs
    Chris xx

    p.s. There is a little fun tag for you on my blog if you get chance :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very neat and scrummy Gez.

    traceyr :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love the heart button.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great little inchy.... it is a bit tough to get on as much as we want sometimes...but, we usually work around it...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great button inchie. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. At my house that inchie would be the big(only) decoration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx