Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 February 2009

Inchy by Inch Challenge

ROSES/FLOWERS
FOR THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE I'D LIKE TO SEE ROSES - IF ROSES IS TOO SPECIFIC I'LL LET YOU GET AWAY WITH FLOWERS, JUST THIS ONCE.



I love roses they have to be one of my favourite flowers. I stamped a rose image onto green satin card & used my water colour pencils. My daughter likes seeing the inchies that I make & I thought that she may like this one.....hence a rose for a rose! I have used a sprinkling of glitter gel pen to highlight the rose & doodled & inked around the edge of the inchy. I even managed to use my new gold Krylon pen ever so lightly. Thank you for looking today.

9 comments:

  1. Ooh that's pretty Gez! Bet she loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the ticket! I need to get me some tiny stamps...it's lovely....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have coloured this in Gez.....you have covered the green perfectly! This must be a teensy stamp!!! Gorgeous XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely job on such a teeny weeny image - great job Gez, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful inchie (this one is on my list too) - it's coloured in so prettily. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's lovely Gez, but where is the shrink plastic!!!! I take it that experiment didn't quite work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No Janice........You're wrong!!!
    I saw this lovely little rose stamp & as they say......the rest is history!! hehe!
    Will be saving my shrink plastic for another day. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Gez - what a gorgeous inchie - love the shading xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous inchy - love the colouring - thanks for joining in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx