Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Inchy by Inch Challenge

OUR GUEST DESIGNER THIS WEEK IS TIMAREE - YOU MAY KNOW HER BLOG AS FREEBIRD SINGS. SHE HAS CHOSEN THE THEME LEADERSHIP AS, AT THE TIME OF ME ASKING HER TO BE GUEST DESIGNER, AMERICA HAD JUST CHOSEN ITS NEXT PRESIDENT AND THIS THEME WAS ON TIMAREE'S MIND.
SO LET'S PUT OUR THINKING HATS ON AND SEE WHAT WE CAN COME UP WITH.



I really enjoyed this challenge just hope it's a suitable interpretation!
I've used 3 inchies covered them in Basic Grey paper & doodled some little figures that are 'supposed' to look like they are riding bicycles. I have also used Glossy Accents.
I look forward to watching the Tour de France to TV each year & would love to go & follow the 3 weeks of racing when the kids are older.
Thank you for looking.

12 comments:

  1. How cute are those little cyclists Gez? They're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they look fab Gez, I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez these are fab - I love the three inchies and the way they are following the leader - a great take on the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an unusual way to answer the challenge Gez. well done.
    sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gez these are so cute! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love all the little heads of the cyclists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only problem I see here is that you don't get to admire the buns with a bird's eye view ;o) I love your take on the theme, inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hee hee I love all the little coloured helmets Gez! Such a brilliant take on the theme! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, they're sooooo cute, Gez - I love all the little shapes and the colours are fab

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha that's great Gez. I'm really struggling with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore those cyclists - how fab....x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am catching up on looking at inchies following my eye surgery. I like your inchies. I have two grandchildren involved in sports and they tend to look up to sportstars as leaders so it's a very good interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx