Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 19 February 2009

I'VE GOT A NEW HEADER! .....

....DO YOU LIKE IT???

I'd love to read your comments & views regarding my new header. My new header is made from an assortment of digital CS3 brushes from various sources. Thank you to all the creators I will list them in my side bar when I re-locate them.

My BIGGEST thank you wishes go to my wonderful, young talented daughter. I am very grateful for her help. We had fun.................didn't we???? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you for looking. xx

12 comments:

  1. It looks fabulous Gez! Love the mix of elements and the overall balance is bang-on. Gorgeous! Glad you both had fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Gez. Do you want to send your daughter down here for a day or two?
    I love the colours and the general mix of things, they go very well together.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo fab colours, I love it Gez xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How feminine and pretty is your new banner Gez? I love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at you with your fancy blog header lol! Well done to you and to your daughter too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gez,
    Your header is fantastic! I really love all the swirls and the colors.
    So this is the one that you're talking about :) wow! your dear daughter is so smart and talented. Great you had fun together :)

    Sorry that I didn't email you and visit your blog because I was super busy like crazy :)

    Have a great day my friend.
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it Gez well done to you and your talent daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gez your header is fab! Using these special brushes is something I haven't explored yet. I must find out more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous header - well done, both of you x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its a great colour and I love the pattern. Please can I book your daughter after she's finished with Sue!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW gez,thats beautiful,you are clever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx