Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 14 February 2009

I've won an award!

I have received this encourage & inspire award from Rleen a while ago now but I decided to save it for today!! ............ St. Valentine's Day.............. so that I could let all my blogging friends who visit me today COLLECT IT!

Mahalo Rleen. XXX


All you need to do is pick 6 or more people who inspire you on a daily basis and tell them THANK YOU! This is a hard decision because I enjoy everyone's blog so much................So I'll pass this award on to all the people in my blog list.

Thank you, thank you everyone on my blog/challenge list........You're the BEST!

Have a happy Valentine's Day.
XX

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely thought, Gez, to save this for today - thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Hazel. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx