Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Circle Journal

My first Circle Journal is about to be posted on Monday!! I am so excited to get started on this project but also feeling pretty nervous at the same time.

I've already blogged my front cover further down my blog & for some strange reason can't find the photo again anywhere in my files to put it on here?? Just my luck! I'VE FOUND IT!!!!!!!






Below are my Introduction & Rules.............there will be no scrapbook police popping up in my CJ ..............so anything goes!!

I've used some of my favourite Prima papers of the moment. The papers to great for the effect I wanted to acheive.

I'm sure when this is over & done I will look back & be a whole lot wiser..............I've learnt so much already & it hasn't even been posted yet!



I've never seen a CJ in real life so I can only go by what I've picked up on the net. Here is my layout. The theme for my CJ is Precious. I have used oriental papers but couldn't see a name on them anywhere I do know I've had them for ages. I edged the pages with my beloved Krylon gold leaf pen & used a couple of Papermania embellies.



Fingers crossed I've done this part right! These are the signing in pages at the back. Altogether there are 10 people in the circle so I've made 3 pockets each to hold 3 tags for visitors otherwise it would have worked out odd. So I put my details on a seperate page so that it then equalled 4 sides........................anyone still awake!!



Oh.......it's times like these looking at these shots that lots of thoughts whizz through my mind......I should have done this...........that would have looked better...............the colours could have been a better match, on & on & on!!



Well, it's too late now done, packed & ready to go. I just hope the Royal Mail take good care of my little book. :o)
Thank you for looking.

XXX

7 comments:

  1. Wow, your CJ is looking fab Gez, it's perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Gez - I'm really looking forward to getting this when it's my turn. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fine to me gez,well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i get to do the last entry in this one so I get to see its loveliness!!! I love what you hav done Gez, please don't worry XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, WOW and DOUBLE WOW your first CJ Gez are you sure???? This is brilliant. Every time I see what you have done with the Paper Artsy stamps makes me want to go straight away and use mine.

    Gorgeous colours and the shape is wonderful. Keep using that Gold Pen it certainly suits what you do. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just been taking another look at your CJ. It really is so so pretty Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez, your CJ is awesome! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx