Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 21 February 2009

Tag You're It!

Week 46 - Circles and Swirls..

This week it's my turn (Dawn) to pick the theme and I chose two of my favourite effects which I just love to use - "Circles and Swirls". I think I am addicted to them!! Swirls, Flourishes and Circles appear on so much of my tags and cards - I just can't help using them!!!You can make your tags in any shape with any colours as long as there is at least one circle and one swirl on it. You can use hand drawn, chipboard, punched the list is endless. So get Tagging ladies and leave us a comment so we can hop over and visit.

This is the first time I have entered the weekly Tag You're It! challenge. I have been following the weekly challenges for a few weeks now but for one reason & another I haven't been able to take part. When I popped over friday morning to see what the new challenge was I really wanted to have a try! So here is my tag.............


I used a plain basic white tag & covered it in Basic Grey paper & edged the tag with a gold leaf Krylon pen. :) I then cut a smaller piece of Basic Grey paper & distressed the edges. I hand stitched around the edges with brown DMC thread & stuck it to my tag. I used a K&Co chipboard swirl & inked it with a gold versa pad. I added a prima flower & a blue brad. The piece of lace I added was dyed in tea as it was too white. I finished my tag off by adding some ribbon.

I had so much fun making this tag. Thank you for looking today. xx

15 comments:

  1. wow...this is wonderful!
    ...gorgeous tag x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Gez, love the way the corner of the paper sticks up through the swirl - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for noticing Joanne. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful little tag...I love it Gez, the lace just finishes it off XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. welcome to TYI and we are so glad you found us....beautiful tag for the challenge...love the papers and your gorgeous swirl...thanks for joining in the fun this week and we hope to see you often
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gez
    whoo wonderful tag - love that swirl and the lace - great tag and so glad you decided to join us at last!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Gez!
    What a great tag! really love the swirl and the paper treatment.
    Thank you for joining us this week and I hope you'll be able to join us again....xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tag... love all the elements. HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome tag chickie..love the torn edges in the centre ~ so glad you joined us at TYI

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx