Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Valentine's Day Exploding Box

I made this for my darling hubby as a Valentine's Day present. DH isn't too keen on me showing

you much of his box mainly because there is a lot of personnal stuff in there so I can see his point of view!













 When I make an exploding box as a present I tend to put the persons initial on the lid. It's sort of my trade mark! & I always try & include a snow globe! I collect snow globes & so the plan is to swap the snow globe in DH's box with a little bundle of minature books at a later date!

I used Basic Grey cardstock for the box which is quite sturdy & unfortunately to many different scraps to mention. I cut the 'M' on the lid from chipboard & embossed with gold embossing powder.
Thank you DH for letting me blog your box. :o) XXX

Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

XX

10 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful box Gez. Have a wonderful Valentines Day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hubby is one lucky man Gez!!! This is stunning XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gez, that is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous box, you manage to pack so much detail into these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. You are so clever. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The box looks gorgeous Gez, what a truly special Valentines gift to give

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous gift for your husband Gez. I love how you put snow globes inside, it makes it even more magical.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! It's been a while since I visit your blog you have so much amazing creations. This exploding box is fabulous. I never try this one before but when I see yours I want to make one now. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx