Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 5 February 2009

Inchy by Inch

WINTER INCHY Challenge
This week's inchy - I'd like you to represent Winter - however you like.

I have been lucky enough to join in the challenge again this week. :)



I used a chipboard inchy & dabbed pearl Rangers acrylic paint to try & make it look like a snowy background. I then searched through my sons vast collection of spare stamps looking for one in particular stamp but didn't find it. (It was a stamp of a robbin sat on the open bit?? of the post box....the bit where you post letters!!) Anyway!!! The little snowman stamp was just the right size for my Inchy & wow what a lot of snowmen have been made this week so I thought he was quite apt plus it's something we always make no matter how much snow we have!! I embossed the I & winter with Glossy Accents & used a tiny pappermania red heart gem for decoration.
Thank you for looking today.

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow Gez...how lucky to be able to use an old stamp. I know the robin one as I used a couple in my Christmas Journal. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea to use a postage stamp Gez.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snowman - what a great inchy - thanks for joining in again - have fun in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's lovely Gez. I'm amazed how much you got on such a small space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use a stamp and a fab little inchy! I remember the stamp you were trying to find, it is a robin sitting on a post box. It was one of my all time favourite Xmas stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the stamp. I'm hoping to do my inchy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a super little inchie, Gez. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone loves a snowman! Great winter inchy. Now that it's done you'll find the stamp you wanted first!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez, this is awesome! What a wonderful idea. I love the snowman postage stamp so cute!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect size an inchie to show off a stamp, must remember that one.

    I think the snowman is better than your original idea of the robin. Only my opinion though. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. he is very cute...I made snowbears instead...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really clever - just love it. I'm amazed how everyone fits so much in such a small space ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely great idea to use stamp! Snowman is really sweet! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx