Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 26 March 2009

25th Club

Can't believe it's the 25th of the month again already! sssh..I know I'm a day late posting!! I really enjoyed getting my pizza box out full of Christmas papers - yum. My target is to make 2 Christmas cards on the 25th of each month so here are two more to the collection!




I just love this card IRL. I am so sorry I can't remember the names of the papers as they are off cuts as far as I can remember they are from Making Memories. Just noticed looking at this photo I haven't put a star on top of the tree! It will have one on before posting!

This design was inspired by a lovely article written by Kathy over on the Bubbly Scrumptious blog. There are always gorgeous articles added every day & it is always worth visiting when you get the chance.




The 2nd card I've made is using even smaller scraps from my Christmas paper collection I really do save all my scraps no matter what size!!

The great design for this card came from Sketch # 1 on Kathy's Sketch File..... I adore Kathy's sketches especially this one! anyone noticed!! Thank You Kathy. xxx




I took a couple of photos of my 2nd card because I am never happy with the lighting or the angle & would you believe logged up 30 shots of these 2 cards!!! & then couldn't decide between these 2 images! I am neither a photographer or a card maker but I do try my best & enjoy dabbling. :)

I've used Making Memories left over papers & backed them on piece of Basic Grey figgy pudding paper. I have inked the edges of my inch squares & used a chippie snowflake covered in pearl Rangers dabber. The snowflake was from a monthly kit from Bubbly Funk.

Thank you ever so much for looking at my cards today. xx

11 comments:

  1. these are both lovely Gez. I really should get my act together and make some shouldn't I? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so organised Gez!!!

    I vowed i was going to do this in 2009, as yet my plans have been slightly sidetracked so to speak. :)

    Lovely cards anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fab cards - you're doing such a wonderful job woth your Christmas 2009 campaign! When you've made enough for yourself, you can get started on mine....

    I think I'll have to rename that sketch "Gez's Sketch" must say, I like the ones you've made much more than any of the ones I made myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thank you Kathy. XXX

    Calv - organised ME!!! I wish...hehehe!

    Thank you for your lovely comments. Have a lovely weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love that sketch by Kathy - super Christmas cards - well done for getting ahead with these. I ought to have joined the club because I make so many, but have only made a couple this year so far. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are beautiful gez,well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are turning into a real cardmaker Gez and don't deny it.
    Those 2 are really lovely, well done.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. cor what gorgeous cards Gez - that second one looks fab! You've done well with your cards, I haven't started this months yet...xx

    Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fab Gez, I do like the patchwork look with the little squares and it's a great way to use up the offcuts!

    If it's any comfort - I usually take 12-15 pics of anything I make and then dither for ages about which one I'm going to use. Sometimes I end up going back and doing another batch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love those Gez, well done for getting on with them. Love the chippie snowflake.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx