Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

52Q

Week 8. What was the last thing.....that made you laugh out loud?

My 3 children make me laugh out loud every single day! Our house is always full of laughter (amongst other noisy noises!!) & we laugh probably at silly things other people wouldn't think were funny half the time! I am truly blessed to have my children.




I have stuck to my now usual oval shape stamped image on the front of my card that reminds me of mirror, mirror on the wall from Snow White! & just basically stamping, doodling & distressing.

4 comments:

  1. Aaah lovely Gez. kids can be so funny at times.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fab card Gez, what a cute story x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These two look fab again - you were certainly brave and I love this little story, maybe you should teach him "high five" so he gets the difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute story. Gorgeous creations as always. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx