Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 29 March 2009

Blog under construction - Again!

If you are calling by my blog this weekend - please accept my apologies! if you think it looks a bit iggly piggly. What can I say - I'm a gemini - I thrive on change!!
My right hand column now contains everything that was in the left hand column - if you see what I mean & it's in a right mixed up state. Will be back to work on it tomorrow.
I will get my blog looking right in the end!!! Promise.....
Fingers crossed I can find my lovely header again!

Big question is........ Beth has my blog loaded properly on your comp???

4 comments:

  1. ooo Gez I can see pansies down both sides of the main text bit very lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo they've gone again Tracey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe your blog is looking sooooo pretty Gez! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the decoration down the sides Gez. Very pretty.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx