Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 7 March 2009

How lucky am I?

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Kaz for the lovely Blog Candy I received in the post.

It was a total surprise to me. I can't believe I am the proud owner of one of your beautiful creations. Thank you, thank you. Kaz. I will keep it safe & enjoy it. XXXX


(sneak peak) I'm not sure but I don't think it is right to show someone else's work without the watermark present. I might be wrong. Hope I have done right not showing the whole project. :)

I would also like to say a SPECIAL thank you to Beth for sending me a fabulous card to cheer me up. It most certainly worked!!!!

3 comments:

  1. A very well deserved gift Gez XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're lucky to have some of Kaz's work there Gez! She is a creative goddess! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAwww Gez you can show a picture of it, i don't mind at all. I've only just got round to hopping again (blogs that is) and you have done some gorgeous creations.

    Fab stuff xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx