Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

HS:MS:HS

Tuft
A bunch or collection of something, typically hair, grass or threads. Show us a tuft in your space today.

I haven't played for a week or two - poorly bugs & being busy - but I just had to join in today!!!
What can I say......I'm a gemini!! something else on the go!!! altho it is a joint effort, my 8 yr old is helping me. Think he might be 18 when we've finished!! Thank goodness it's only a cushion.
Thank you for looing today. :)

8 comments:

  1. perfect tufts! Lovely to see! Good luck finishing up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! I haven't done one of these in ages!!! Great shot there X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tufts, brilliant colours

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never done this in ages as far as I remember since I was in high school. You inspire me, I really want to make some now lol...
    Awesome job Gez. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, your tufts are lovely and fluffy Gez, ha ha. Lots of colour there too. I'm on a roll on here now, woo hoo!! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx