Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 10 March 2009

I've won some blog candy!

Kaz has very kindly allowed me to show some photographs of the blog candy she sent me. Thank you Kaz. xxx




This box is stunning in real life & had been admired by lots of visitors who have called & seen it on the coffee table. :o) I have to pinch myself when I come downstairs in a morning & see it hasn't vanished. I didn't dream it...Kaz really has sent me one of her wonderful creations.

You can see how this box was made by looking here at Bubbly Scrumptious Blog.

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Gez, that box is gorgeous! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo who is a lucky girl then??? XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is GORGEOUS Gez. Lucky you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you - it looks fabulous! I hope you're filling it with lovely things, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally gorgeous ! you lucky girl !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you Gez, it is fabulous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx