Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Inchy By Inch Challenge


FISH - GUEST DESIGNER - DONNA

OUR GUEST DESIGNER THIS WEEK IS DONNA.DONNA HAS SET HERSELF THE INCREDIBLE TASK OF MAKING 2009 INCHIES WITHIN THE YEAR. YOU CAN FIND DONNA'S INCHY BLOG HERE WITH LOTS OF FABULOUS INCHIES TO INSPIRE US. DONNA HAS CHOSEN THE THEME OF FISH THIS WEEK.



I struggled to get an okay photo so took another! don't think it's any better tho!!!



I couldn't wait to start this weeks challenge as I had an idea in mind!

I had a look in the 'rag' bag that we have & found some white cotton material. I used blue watercolour paint & painted the fabric light to dark blue down the fabric. I then stitched a little fish using DMC threads & satin stitch.
I added 3 bubbles in Stickles glitter glue but I highlighted the bubbles with black pen which unfortunately 'ran' so I covered all 3 with tiny Papermania gem stones... of course I had to edge my inchie with gold Krylon pen.
Thanks for looking. xx

11 comments:

  1. This is so clever = so intricate - I wouldn't have the patience - love the bubbles - thanks for joning in with a great inchy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe you are so clever with a needle Gez...its lovely X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fab Gez! You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gez what a fab idea - I really love the stitched fish....you're going great guns with these inchies! can't wait to see the orange ones...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super inchies, Gez - this one's on my list! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how cute! I think the "rescued" bubbles look fab and I can't believe you gave yourself the extra work of stitching it! Fab little fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fab Gez, must have been really fiddly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW that is fantastic Gez. You stitched that??? WOW brilliant. You must have good eye sight to work that small :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stitched inchie!! Wouldn't have the patience!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx