Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 March 2009

Inchy By Inch Challenge

BIRTHDAY INCHIES
THIS WEEK I'VE CHOSEN THE THEME OF BIRTHDAYS FOR OUR INCHIES.

I really enjoyed making this inchy as we have just celebrated my daughter's birthday & there are also balloons with 8 & 2 on from my sons birthdays so there are balloon's all over the place!!


I found an off cut of red glitter card & stamped it with a calendar stamp using black Stazon. I then stamped a couple of presents & layered them. I used watercolours pencils to colour the present in & covered it with a coat of glossy accents.

Thank you for looking. xx

12 comments:

  1. Your house must be like mine - balloons everywhere - and the dog is frightened of them! lovely inchy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab inchy Gez, so bright and colourful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inchy - love the idea of stamping the calendar, and the shrink plastic gift is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is lovely Gez!!! I like the idea of making one off inchies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the calendar used for the background - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice inchy Gez. I'm just off to photograph mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gez what a gorgeous inchie - love that pressie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet inchie, Gez - like the choice of stamp for the background x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous inchie. I love the colors.

    Gez, thank you so much for all the sweet comments you left in my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope your daughter had a lovely birthday!
    Lovely inchie too....x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez, thanks for leaving a comment on my first birthday inchy!! It was very kind of you! I enjoyed the first challenge and have made my "yellow inchies a little earlier this week. I was a bit better at getting them the right size!

    I liked your birthday inchie - it was very inspiring
    Very best wishes, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx