Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Inchybyinch Challenge

WARNING!!!! ......if you belong the April inchy swap on the Bubbly Funk forum - look away now!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you!! lol.

~♥♥♥♥~


GUEST DESIGNER - JEANETTE WATERS - BLACK AND WHITE REVERSAL
We have another Guest Designer with us this week - Jeanette Waters - you can find her blog here Jeanette has come up with these gorgeous black and white reversal inchies for us this week.

So our challenge this week is to create some black and white reversal inchies - a black image on white and white on black.

I borrowed this little guy just in the nick of time......he was due to go a wandering by Royal Mail with all his other little friends this afternoon when I spotted this weeks challenge on the Inchybyinch blog. So I quickly made a reversal partner for him. :)



I don't normally blog swaps before I've swapped! They are about to be posted! I took this 2nd photo to blog when I receive my swaps & put the 2 photos together. Oh well.....mice & men.

SORRY BUBBLIES
XXXX


Awe, don't they look cute all together. :) I haven't mastered the art of doing them on mass so each one has been hand-made one at a time! Me thinks my fingers & hand is a bit sore now!!

Thank you for looking. xx

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Gez, your inchies are so CUTE!!! Love them!
    I love the new look of your beautiful blog.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Arlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they're so sweet - that was good timing on the inchy challenge front then. We'll be doing a swap on inchy challenge soon too if you fancy joining in. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahaha these are SOOOOOO cute Gez!!!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm on your blog Gez. CLAP, CLAP, LOL!! Love these little reversal inchies, really cute. Your new blog is fab and I'm so pleased I can get on it now. I did pop on last night, made a couple of comments in later posts, then, (ie working my way up from the last post I looked at a while ago), then went to comment on the next one and the comments box would not open, so had to leave. Something is interfering somewhere, just don't know what it is, but the comments box has opened tonight, so that is brill. Lovely work Gez. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cor you've been a busy bee again since my last visit... I need some of what you're on...lol
    Love the inchies Gez and they look awesome altogether like that... don't think I would want to part with them :D
    hugs
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your inchies are so darn cute. Thanks for joining in.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't resist looking - they are super. And the thimble house is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Good thing you were able to use the original befor putting them in the mail as this is a perfect reversal. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute.... I really like the effect of the edging.... no wonder you have sore fingers! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet little inchies - I love your birds and your blog!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx