Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Inchy by Inch Challenge

MY CHALLENGE THIS WEEK IS TO PROTRAY SOMETHING OF NATIONAL PRIDE FOR YOUR OWN COUNTRY.



I know I'm a week late & it is too late to enter this inchy in the weekly challenge. But I made one anyway for my little inchie challenge book I made. (further down my blog)

I have been quite ill this last week & unfortunately my crafting has suffered. Hopefully I can play 'catch up' this week. :)

I used a goggle image & printed the word on computer. Stuck them to my inchie & then went around the edges with my faithfull gold Krylon pen. :)

I have to say I've never been on the London Eye but it looks very impressive on New Year's Eve when all the celebrations are happening & I know the pictures on TV are shown across the world so surely the London Eye is something we should be proud of?

I did actually want to stitch a Lancashire Red Rose but that wouldn't have been national pride tho so I had to have a re-think!
Thank you for looking. :)

2 comments:

  1. Great Inchy Gez - its not too late to enter! Hope you're feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Gez....thats brilliant...so much detail in such a little space! Well done you X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx