Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Twinchies challenge

I've made inchies before but not had a go at twinchies....here is my first attempt the theme is faces with an inchie & atc thrown in for good measure!


I really enjoyed this challenge altho it's only a bit of good old licking & sticking. Some gorgeous German scrap from Paper Artsy & some glossy accents. I tried a collage from scratch & I wasn't quite happy with how it turn out. (If anyone knows of any good links to get me started! - I'd love to know!) So ... I cheated & used some lovely images from Crafty Individuals. Hope I'm not in trouble!!!
Thank you for looking.

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Gez, that lace is perfect hon X

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Gez, i love the lace on it, really gives them that classy vintage feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fab and that German scrap makes a fantastic finishing touch - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Love the look of the vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love vintage Gez and I think you can really tart it up, or just add one or two elements to it and it will still love inviting and interesting. Love what you've done and I love the lace too. XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowie fabbie collection Gez - they are totally gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx