Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 25 April 2009

25th Club!

It's that time again!.........25th of the month, so it can only mean one thing! Christmas cards!!! Over on the Bubbly Funk forum we thought it would make things easier if we make some cards every month on the 25th. I decided to make 2 a month. Boy! the 25th has come round again so fast!


I've used one of Kathy's Sketches from her lovely sketch file blog. Altho I daren't go over & tell her which sketch I've used - again!!!!!



I've used some gorgeous papers this month from Crafty Individuals & distressed the edges of the squares. I've also used a snowflake chippie for the centre.......I am always on the look out for something different to put in the centre but as yet I haven't found anything.

One of the snowflakes I have covered in Adirondack Metallic pearl dabber & glitter. The other snowflake I covered with Distress crackle paint. I had so much fun with these cards I am actually glad it's the 25th! (not like first thing this morning & I thought OH NO!!! not again!)

Thanks for looking. Gez. xx

9 comments:

  1. ha ha ha! Sign of a good sketch Gez, I think Kathy will be pleased. Might have to steal that for my Christmas cards, I'm thinking of starting while there are fewer birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liking those cards Gez - lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what fab Christmas cards Gez - you must be really getting a head set with them this year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fab cards Gez and very different too. I like the snowflakes in the middle aswell.

    Love that photo of you and Tom, really fun and happy. Bless you both. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards... love the distressed squares..... what a good idea making some each month on the 25th....... you will be so glad come Christmas time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo I love those papers and have used nearly all of mine so must remember to get some more! I love what you have done with them honey XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you must be mistaken Gez, it can't possibly be the 25th already! These look fab, love the distressing with those papers, suits them down to the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards gez,you do like tha sketch don't you LOL but as janice said 'sign of a good sketch' :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhh lovely cards Gez - those papers look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx