Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 April 2009

32 Inchies!

Yes...thats how many inchies I've made over the weekend for a swap on the Bubbly Funk forum. The theme this month is faces & I offered to make up an extra set.



I had so much fun making this 1st set. First of all I scruppled up a sheet of thinish card & covered it with a pink dye ink pad & then ironed it flat. I then stamped a non stick mat with silver ink & spritzed it with water & then dipped the pink card in the mixture. Hey! what a mess...what fun!

I left it to dry & then stamped 16 face images on to my sheet. I cut them out & stuck them onto inchie size card. I doodled & coloured in using copic pens & a little Sakura sparkly gel pen.

2nd set...

I kept my 2nd set a lot simpler as I wanted them to look totally different. I used a brown dye ink pad & stamped a beautiful cherub onto pale blue card that has the look of canvas & the just inked the edges. I had so much fun making these. Thanks for looking...x

8 comments:

  1. great work,i think i like the coloured one the best,but both are really good! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo these are both fab!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are fab Gez! I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic and you certainly succeeded in making the two sets look very different. What a delightful little cherub that second stamp is - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Gez they look fantastic - both sets so different - can't wait to see them irl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh lovely. Looking forward to receiving mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oohh those are brilliant. Do you know, I think I might join in next month? Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just SUPER, FAB Gez. I can't wait to get one. Love the tenchnique used too. XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx